Update (10/20/21): Focusing on other life priorities at the moment! Miss it here dearly. Contact me if you need anything! :) Thank you!

10.30.2014

Famous People Tag: Yippee!

Well, a couple of days after creating my own blog award to give to others, I get nominated for the Famous People Tag. Sweet! The lovely person who has so kindly tagged me would be none-other-than miss Adaline over at AG In The Shire. Thank you very much, Adi!

Also, I apologize to everyone else for clogging up your blog feeds with "Here, have an award!" and "Look! I got an award!" That's how it goes, though, right? Never rains, it pours.


Alright. So, let's take a look at the rules here...




Thanks Adaline! :)

  • Put up the 'famous people tag button' and link back to the person who tagged you.
  • Answer the questions.
  • Tag the ten last people who commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you).

Step one, complete. Step two commencing. 
Answer the following questions:


#1 Who's your favorite singer/group?


I've never been good at choosing favorites. Especially in this area, where there are so many to choose from. Amy Lee from the band Evanescence has always been high on my list, though.


#2 If your favorite male actor was in the same room as you right now, what would you reaction be?


"Whoa. Guys. Guys. Look. It's <actor name>. That's so cool!"


That's really it, I think. I'm not one to have a spaz attack and run over to the actor yelling, "CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!"


#3 Is there a famous person you used to love but (due to something they have done in their life) you've suddenly changed your mind?


Yes, though I don't remember who it was.. Lindsey Lohan is the most recent. I loved her in Freaky Friday, and then she goes and gets arrested. Repeatedly. <sigh>


#4 Name a famous person you like whose name starts with a V.


Hm.. I'm guessing the question is asking for a first name with a V, so let's go with... I can't.. Help! No one is coming to mind!


#5 What's one of your favorite red-carpet dresses?


Absolutely no idea. I don't really pay attention to that "red carpet" stuff LOL.


#6 Who's your favorite Royal person?


I'm only familiar with about three or four (Kate Middleton, Prince William, Princess Diana, etc.), and I don't particularly like any of them.


#7 Who's your favorite child actor/actress?


Most that come to mind aren't really children anymore! What's the max age? I'm sorry!!


#8 Is there an an actor/actress whose private life you actually like?


I don't know much about the private lives of actors or actresses. Robert Downey Jr.'s story is a good one, though. He had major problems with drug-addiction, which destroyed his career. He was able to rebuild though, and (as far as I am aware) has been drug-free for a few years now.


#9 Do you think that actors/actresses have improved these last 100 years?


Oh, definitely. How could they not, with 100 years more of practice? ;) It's tough to compare I guess, though. Much different times back then.


#10 What's the weirdest famous-people name?


Well, I've gotten used to "strange" names simply being strange because they're foreign, but then you've just got silly names like Facebook and Hashtag. Granted, these poor kids were not famous until their parents broadcasted their new baby names... But it's all I got!


#11 Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one(s)?


Emma Watson as Hermione Granger in Harry Potter. Hands down. I'd say more of the older Hermione, though, due to the curlier hairstyles she had when she was younger. But every time I watch those movies I think it's freaky how similar we look.


#12 Share your favorite famous-person quote.





'Nuff said. Thank you, Tenth Doctor/David Tennant.


#13 Who's your favorite dancer?


Don't really know any!  Robots.


#14 Why is your favorite actress your favorite one? When did you decide that she was your favorite?


Er.. I have too many favorites to select one. And my brain is fried after answering these questions lol. But, my answer for any favorite would be either that they did something awesome to help others and/or I just love their acting.


#15 Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?


I don't think so. At least not yet! Apparently being on the same plane as a celebrity is a fairly common occurrence, so who knows..



Whew. Alright. Nominations!


Well, nearly all of the people who have commented recently have done so because they were nominated for my previous award. So. I don't want to be one of those annoying people always tagging the same person over and over when they just finished with some other tag I nominated them for (see? Even sounds confusing).


With that said, if you have commented on any of my posts within, say, the last week—and you want to participate in this tag—go for it! You have my nomination. :)


Check the date on your comment(s); if you have one that was posted between the 23rd of October and today (the 30th), you can participate!


Hope that's alright with the rules. I tried not to make it simply "Comment and the award is yours!!" lol.


Thanks again, Adi! ^^

4 comments:

  1. Haha I'm liking this tag. I might do it... I used to love Lindsey Lohan too! But yeah.. not anymore obviously. And I'm loving the Dr Who quote <3.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it! It's definitely a fun one. Yeah, I was quite disappointed with miss Lohan lol.. but oh well. And when I heard the Doctor say that, I was like, yes. Yet another reason to love the Tenth.

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers to this!
    I agree, once there's a new award, my dash on Blogger is nothing but posts about it. xD Good thing I enjoy reading them. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true! lol. Yes, I enjoy reading them too. You learn some fun facts about all your fellow bloggers! Thanks for the nomination. :)

      Delete

Your comments make my day, and I appreciate every single of them. Let me know what's on your mind, and don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to get back to you!

Make sure to tick the little "Notify me" box if you would like to be notified when there are any replies or further comments.

*Blogger is currently having issues with email notifications related to comments. Please excuse any response delays, and check back frequently!