6.24.2015

Follow Me On Twitter!





Update: Twitter "follow" button has been added!

The length of this post hardly makes it worthy of publishing, but I've finally decided to create a Twitter account and would just love to have you come and join me!

You can follow me @eve_edgeofnight, where I will post blog updates and other random little things. I'll add the follow button for it on my blog sidebar within the next day or two, but I've got a headache and truly don't feel like fussing around with it at the moment.

Alright. Well. That's all I've got for you! If you head on over there and follow, I'll make sure to return the favor!

Gracias, and have a wonderful night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally! Even though I'm hardly ever on there, at least we can chat a bit more. ^_______________^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! ^^ I'm not going to be super active either, I guarantee you lol.

      Delete

Your comments make my day, and I appreciate every single of them. Let me know what's on your mind, and don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to get back to you!

Make sure to tick the little "Notify me" box if you would like to be notified of any replies and further comments.