Update (10/20/21): Focusing on other life priorities at the moment! Miss it here dearly. Contact me if you need anything! :) Thank you!

1.21.2016

Post Break (January 21 - February 5)


Post Highlights:

  • No new posts until February 5th
  • Planning a new writing challenge
  • Have an idea for a poem, short story, or something else? Submit it here!

Good evening to you!

So, I was on a pretty good roll there for a little while after my last break, getting posts out in good time. But I think my brain, as it tends to get after every good little run, is worn out now and needs some time to refresh itself.

If you're new here, don't worry - I do this every couple of months. It helps to keep everything exciting, and helps to keep me from getting permanently worn out. I'll be back on the 5th, run through my stash of ideas, take another break, and do it all again.. :)

My break will last from January 21st to February 5th. I'll still be available to reply to messages, comments, etc., so, as always, don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like!


Upcoming Fun Stuff


Besides the last two parts to my Tips From a Newbie series that I still need to get finished (#4 The Pretty Little Details and the Wrap-Up summary), I'm also looking to do another kind of challenge that anyone who wants can participate in. Not exactly a contest, but... something fun and writing related.

I don't have anything specific worked out yet, but let me know if you might be interested in that. Details to come. :)


Submit An Idea


I always appreciate suggestions. They're super helpful when I hit a patch of writer's block.

If you have an idea of your own that you think could make a good post (be it a poem, a story, or something else), go ahead and submit it to me via the form below! (This is just a temporary form and will close once I come back from break. But, again, I'm always open to suggestions.)

Click here to access the form.

Note: I don't guarantee that I will use an idea that's been submitted. Only ideas that I know I'll be able to give enough substance to. :)

My Reader Survey is still open for you to take as well! Let me know if there's anything that could be improved!

                                                     

You can also explore around here while I'm gone - there's plenty of things for you to check out!

Poetry
Misc posts (includes Poetic PicturesMidget MondayTips From a Newbie, and others)
News/Updates (includes tag posts, one year anniversary post, and other updates)

4 comments:

  1. We'll all be awaiting your return. Hope you have a restless break! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Erika! :) As restless as always lol.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, yes! I would be interested in some sort of writing project challenge thing. xD

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear! :D I'll get somethin' going, then.

      Delete

Your comments make my day, and I appreciate every single of them. Let me know what's on your mind, and don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to get back to you!

Make sure to tick the little "Notify me" box if you would like to be notified when there are any replies or further comments.

*Blogger is currently having issues with email notifications related to comments. Please excuse any response delays, and check back frequently!