Update (10/20/21): Focusing on other life priorities at the moment! Miss it here dearly. Contact me if you need anything! :) Thank you!

5.25.2022

Changes Are On the Wind...

 Updated with a little more info and a few final Twitter comments!

------------------------------------------------------------


Well, hi there!


Very short and sweet today. But I thought I'd drop by and give a hint or two that there are some major changes coming...

It's been a beautiful, exploratory ride. It truly has been.

And it isn't over. My desire to write and publish, and to take the knowledge I've gained over the last 7+ years of working on Edge of Night, is returning with a vengeance. I want to get back into it, and maybe do even more with it. Things that I didn't have the resources to do before.

However, it won't be here. And it won't be under this name.


I want to start fresh. I've changed quite a bit since first starting EoN, and choosing the pen name Eve. (I always disliked my choice of last name -- Estelle -- anyway.). And my next steps are going to reflect some of those changes.

I'll be starting out with the same goals I had in mind for EoN. A simple place to grow and experiment. But I'm also keeping in mind a slightly bigger picture as well. 


I'm excited to see where it goes. And I truly hope to see some of you there with me.

You've been amazing. I truly appreciate your support.

Still working on details. Still getting things set up.


I'm going to finish Nightfall before I dive deep into anything else.

That is going to serve as my relic collection of older works. It has more of a purpose than it did before.


I must get my life in order before committing to anything for sure, and it may be a while from now. But the blog isn't going anywhere until then -- most new content will be saved for the future, but I'll still be working in the background. Stop in and say hey if you ever feel like it!


I sincerely hope this post finds you well, in life, family, health, and everything in between.


Thank you all for everything.


Eve

------------------------

I was suspended from Twitter a while ago (no idea why lol) and finally appealed to get my account back. Didn't care until I needed to change some settings and realized I couldn't -- but now that it's back, I will be making my account private, eventually deactivating it when I feel I have everything I need off of it. Thank you to everyone who followed along during my Twitter events, rambles, and rants! It was fun. Wonder where we'll go next?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, and I appreciate every single of them. Let me know what's on your mind, and don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to get back to you!

Make sure to tick the little "Notify me" box if you would like to be notified when there are any replies or further comments.

*Blogger is currently having issues with email notifications related to comments. Please excuse any response delays, and check back frequently!