Update (10/20/21): Focusing on other life priorities at the moment! Miss it here dearly. Contact me if you need anything! :) Thank you!

11.29.2014

Show Off Your Blog!

Edit (5/23/17): My blog buttons page has been renamed "Button Swap" (formerly "Blog Buttons") and can now be found at the end of my About page. Edited this post to reflect the changes.

I love finding great new blogs to read, don't you? Of course you do - just like everyone else. 

I've created a new page specifically to show off others' blog buttons, the images that they've created to represent their blogs. These buttons are easily traded between bloggers so that readers like you can discover new websites simply by looking through a list of clickable buttons. Neat, huh?


So, why did I make a post about this? Because! I would love to add any of your blogs to this page. How do you make this happen?



  • You can direct me to your blog button so that I can grab and add it. 
  • Or, if you don't currently have a button, send me your website link and an image I can use to attach your link to.

That's it! 

The "Button Swap" page can be easily found via a link at the end of my About page (itself located on the black navigation bar at the top of your screen).

If you would like to make a blog button, you can do so at this website or in any photo editor.

10 comments:

  1. Great idea! love to be on your blog , because I like it very much :)

    Kisses
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Svetlana! Do you have a button currently, or an image I can use in place of it? For now, your blog has been added, but simply as a link.

      Thank you for your interest!

      Delete
  2. Button swaps are lovely things :) Haha I just love seeing people's image designs and seeing how connected we all can be

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are! It gives people a way to create their own.. brand, for lack of a better word. A nifty little image with their blog name!

      I'm assuming you want your button added as well? I'll have it up momentarily. :)

      Delete
  3. I'd love to swap buttons! <3 Would you like to? xox let me know!!

    Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Yasmine! I'll add yours to my page now. :)

      Delete
  4. This is a wonderful idea, I was thinking of doing this myself. There is already a place on my blog for links, I just don't have any there! What a great idea than to have my fellow bloggers' links up?! I will go ahead and send you my button, and you can send me yours at elysianfieldsreviews at hotmail.com I will add yours onto my site as well girl!
    Morrighan @ Elysian Fields.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice little way to give your blog friends just a bit more exposure. :) I've added yours to my "Buttons" page, and sent you the code for my own as well. Thanks, Morrighan!

      Delete
    2. Sure Eve! I've been checking in on your poetry for a few weeks now.. keep up the wonderful writing lady. I've added your button! Thank you again. Hope you have a wonderful holiday girl (:

      Delete
    3. I really appreciate that ^^ I'm trying to get more than one poem per week up, but I just don't think it's going to happen for awhile. Oh well. You have a lovely holiday yourself!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, and I appreciate every single of them. Let me know what's on your mind, and don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to get back to you!

Make sure to tick the little "Notify me" box if you would like to be notified when there are any replies or further comments.

*Blogger is currently having issues with email notifications related to comments. Please excuse any response delays, and check back frequently!